Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Here

I have been here for long. For longer than you know. And I have tried my best to break my mold. But then I keep falling back in it. I think the reason is pretty obvious and is a well-known one. People who I know in real life read what I write and that bothers me. I want to be heard, I do. That's the whole point of writing a public blog.
I have tried letting it all go. I sometimes think, all these people about whom I am so worried, do not even care about what I think or what I write. Perhaps it doesn't bother anyone. But I can't get myself to get out of that fucking boundary.
And now, it's a fresh start again. To say what I want. Without worrying about anything. I wish I have the perseverance this time. There have been countless beginnings and more in-betweens. And no ends. That somewhat makes me sad. Unending stories. But such is life it seems.
I hope someone reads me :)

3 comments:

  1. here's to not giving a fuck about what ppl think
    I should never have publicly started following the blogs of people I know.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thank you for reading! yeah, it's sometimes to hard to care about what others think.
    Unfollow them all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)
    but now they know where to find me(blog)
    Anyway fuck it...let them
    and once again
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete